Monday 13 June 2011

Angel & Native American card reading by Wajiha

I attended a party yesterday and there was a tarot reader there so I decided to give it a go and see what came up.  It was all pretty amazing and positive but the best part was a card I selected after a question I had asked regarding my travel plans .. which I did not reveal until after the reader gave me the answer.   A lot of travel is definitely in my future which I already know but it's nice to hear from an outside source with no knowledge of me and my life.
So on that note I will carry on planning my road trip for next year .. it's going to be awesome and I can't wait to share it with you.  
And in the meantime I will just keep posting the trips and make up tips ... 

If you are interested Wajiha does phone readings as well .. she's based in Northampton but you can email her on wajiha17@hotmail.com ... she really is very good!

No comments: