Saturday 14 May 2011

Travels with my flip flops

Hello!!
Welcome to my blog ... 'travels with my flip flops' ... the flip flops go everywhere with me regardless of the weather.  I acquired them in Milan about 10 years ago and they come in handy in hotel rooms, poolside and on the beach.  They rarely set foot on a street though!!
I started to photograph them in situ about 4 years ago .. seen in Mallorca, Barcelona, Barbados, Cabo, Los Angeles and Rome to name but a few .. lets hope they go the distance with me - I still have a long way to go!!

This blog is starting out as a record of my recent travels and some not so recent .. who knows where it will end up but I wanted to start documenting my trips as a way of sharing my experiences with you.  I also hope that I will inspire you to grab a hold of your dreams and make them happen.  Life is for living so live it to the full!!

No comments: