Tuesday 3 July 2018

Coming up next ...

After my lovely week's vacation in Menorca (see previous post), I have been straight back to the day job in studios and busy prepping for the next work trip to Carnoustie, Scotland for The 147th Open Golf championships.

With all this fabulous summer weather we've been experiencing I'm hoping that the same will continue, but being a Links course facing the North Sea I'm realistically expecting it to be windy at the very least. Looking at the long range forecast the temperatures will be a few degrees cooler than we're currently having. I think a back up plan of wellies and a waterproof coat will definitely be a good idea. I don't mind a bit of rain and I will be able to try out my People's Poncho limited edition camo rain-gear! It's lightweight and folds down into a small pouch - ideal for travelling.

The next blog post will be all about my week in Scotland. I will also be reviewing the products that I use throughout the week (I have some great men's grooming brands to try) and once the tournament really kicks in, using matchsticks to prop my eyes open! All good fun. 

Keep a look out for daily pics to my Instragram account @holidayqueenuk.

Once that is over I'm taking a break from work and going off to my favourite New York City. In addition I'll be staying in The East Hamptons for a few beach days and Rhode Island for the Newport Jazz Festival. As much as I love it, I'm so excited to be heading out of the city for a change. I've always wanted to see the lighthouse at Montauk right at the end of Long Island on the Atlantic Ocean.

Later in August I'll be ditching the annual Milan weekend in favour of Berlin. Another tick off my endless bucket list.

Lots to do and see - hope you're all having a great summer/winter wherever you are!

No comments: