Wednesday 14 August 2013

Long weekend in Italy and hitting the 10,000 mark!

I'm off on my annual trip to Milan this weekend .. and a lovely one it's going to be by the looks of the weather forecast!  Just perfect for trying and buying our next season's winter warmers!!  Not!! Ha ha!  Luckily most of the shops have air conditioning but it's always a challenge pairing winter coats with bare legs and flip flops!!  The Italians have it sussed though .. when trying on coats the sales assistants bring boots, gloves and hats to try on to get the real 'feel' of the overall look!  I'll let you know how I got on when I get back!

The other exciting news is that very shortly my blog will have reached the 10,000 hits milestone .. so I just wanted to say a big 'thank you' once again for taking the time to read and share my trips and tips with me.  May we have many more!!

Next week I head off to New York again on a work trip but I will keep you updated and hoping that this year is hurricane and tornado free!!

 

No comments: