Monday 12 May 2014

HQ is three years old this week!

Riviera Maya, Mexico
Photographing seagulls - Miami FL
I can't believe how fast time flies! I have been writing my blog for three years now ... Using it as an online diary, I am astounded at how many trips I have actually done!

Here's a quick photographic flashback of some of my favourite memories ...





Sub zero temperatures and snow, New York NY
 
Montego Bay, Jamaica WI

Rethymnon, Crete Greece

Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi UAE
Make up for US Open, New York NY

Beignets, New Orleans LA
Coffee time, Milano, Italy


Rhiad, Marrakech

The old and the new, Dubai UAE

The Grove, Crane Beach, Barbados







I invite you to continue to join me on my travels and I hope you enjoy reading as much I enjoy writing and sharing with you!




'Like' and follow my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TravelsWithMyFlipFlops for updates and other useful travel and beauty tips as well as suggestions and ideas for places I have yet to go. Safe travels!

 

No comments: