Saturday 27 October 2012

More to come soon .....

I have to say that I've been a bit lax on the blogging front lately! Busy busy busy with work and life in general - still doing the little business jaunts around the UK .. but I've got a few trips abroad coming up in the very near future so more blogposts to come soon! 

My next outing is in a couple of weeks time to the Alsace region in France to the town of Munster which is located in a valley of the Vosges mountains about 15 kilometres west of Colmar. My friend and I will be sampling the delights of a spa hotel and enjoying a lovely chill out weekend.

Art Basel, Miami
Two weeks later I'll be off to Miami - my very first trip there - for some relaxation on the beach while winter kicks in at home. From December 6 through 9, Miami Beach, Florida, will host the 11th edition of Art Basel, the most prestigious art show in the Americas. Can't wait to see that!!  Shortly afterwards I'll be attending a wedding in Runaway Bay, Jamaica just a short flight away so getting very excited!


I'll have lots to report soon!!  Thanks as always for reading my blog.

No comments: