Saturday 5 May 2018

Feels like summer in the City

Wow! A May day bank holiday weekend and the sun is shining and it feels like summer! How lucky are we?!

I've been busy making bags for the new collection and planning my summer vacation. I'm pleased to say I'm now booked up till mid August and hopefully there'll be more to come before the season is over. 

My first trip is in less than five weeks time going with my girlfriends to Minorca, an island in the Balearics and sister to Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera. They are all beautiful islands and I'm counting on this one being in a similar vein. Lots of sunshine, beautiful beaches and good food. What more can you ask for?

I also have a week of work on location in Scotland during July and a few days after that head off to New York and The Hamptons for 10 days. I'm so excited .. although I have been to the big apple countless times, I never get bored of it and I am specially looking forward to finally getting out to The Hamptons and head right to the end of the island. Another one to tick off the bucket list.

Lots to look forward to ..

 

 

No comments: