Wednesday 19 March 2014

It's time for another holiday!

I'm off for a little break to the sun in a few days time .. at least I'm counting on it being sunny but there's always a small possibility of rain. 

I never mind if it rains .. it's just great to be in the tropical warmth on the beach or by the pool with a long glass of something cold reading a book or just gazing out at the horizon. 

I'm so looking forward to the amazing food (fresh fish) and will have to make a concerted effort to get up relatively early every morning and work off a few calories jogging and walking along the beach otherwise I could come back with a little excess 'baggage'!

I'll post some pics on my HQ facebook page just to whet your appetite enough to go and plan your next holiday to your favourite place or somewhere you've never been before. New blog post when I get back with some hair and make up tips as well! Ciao!

https://www.facebook.com/TravelsWithMyFlipFlops

No comments: