French Wedding Style Blog – Photography Copyright (c) 2012
- In the run up to the wedding treat yourself to some professional pedicures which will give you a great start to maintain the health of your feet. If you have any serious foot complaints (corns, bunions etc) see a Chiropodist who will help you back into your ‘Choos’.
- Maintain daily with regular filing and buffing. Invest in a good foot file (the cheese grater style ones are fab!) but go gently! Less is more and you can even use an old nail file to gently buff away the hard skin from the day.
- Have fun with polish on your toes. For Brides there are so many beautiful pastel shades this year – or you may wish to be a little more daring! Just don’t forget to use a clear base coat to avoid staining the nails. Some of my favourites for 2012 are:
- Becca – Bright Sunset Coral – perfect for tanned toes
- Butter London – Slapper – bright teal green
- Chanel – June – gorgeous shade of apricot
- OPI – Thanks a Wind Million – duck egg blue and Pedal Faster Suzie – a pretty pale rose
So your feet are looking beautiful but now to make them sparkle ready for your beach wedding.
Celebrity jewellery designer Allie has a sparkly practical solution with her Swarovski Crystal barefoot sandals. Women have always known that there is something essentially feminine about decorating their feet. The Crystal Barefoot Sandals are a glamorous and very beautiful way to finish your Bridal Attire.
What is so special about Barefoot Sandals? The Sandals do not have a sole on them and they sit on the top of the foot securely. These Barefoot Sandals are perfect for walking on the beach in the sand for a wedding. Not only for weddings but honeymoons, cruises or even pool side!
The Sandals themselves are made with Swarovski Crystals and Freshwater Pearls. There is a little loop that fits on to the second toe and then they do up at the back of the ankle. The finished look is stunning, almost like the Crystals are dancing on the feet in the sunlight!If you have Bridesmaids, why not treat them to a pair of these Sandals as a gift to say thank you! You could have them designed in whatever Crystal colour you wish that goes with your wedding theme.
There is something very alluring and exquisite about wearing these beautiful handmade Sandals on your wedding day! The Swarovski Crystal barefoot sandals and Allie’s other jewellery can be seen at http://www.alliehandmadeoriginaljewellery.co.uk/
Many thanks (merci beaucoup) to Monique and Carey for allowing me to share this on my blog!!
Of course you don't need the excuse of a wedding to have beautiful feet. I will definitely be using Carey's tips to get my feet into tip top shape for my vacation to Mexico next month!!!